I was looking for some last minute Halloween craft ideas when I came across these fantastic Halloween ghost lights at Craft Passion.
Craft Passion has provided a great tutorial that supplies text along with pictures for every step of the way in making these ghostly lights.
To make a string of six ghost lights you will need:
- ping pong balls (six of them)
- gauze pads (4″X4″, 8 ply, or loose woven cheesecloth)
- Mod Podge or any PVA white craft glue
- holiday lights (single yellow color)
- permanent black marker
- awl or craft knife
- egg crate
- masking tape
- clean empty container and spoon