With Halloween just about half a month away, I found this cute project idea that is sure to include your pet in the holiday spirit.
This Halloween coffin shaped dog bed found over on Sew DoggyStyle was too fun to pass up, and it is super easy to make.
You will need:
- 4 pieces of cardboard (3-5″ high)
- heavy duty tape
- Mod Podge
- foam brush
- paper cross cutout (if you wish to decorate the bed)
- black fabric or paper to cover the cardboard
- pillow or towel for the inside
- red fabric for the lining
Follow the instructions found in the link, and you will have a cheap, easy, and fun dog bed for your pet on Halloween.